Jiffy Technologies has the experience and expertise to help you meet these IT challenges. Whether your organization has standardized on .NET or JAVA, whether you use commercial packages or Open Source Software, Jiffy Technologies has the solutions and resources to meet your needs.
Quality Assurance and Test Test Planning and Execution
* Test Planning: Functional, user acceptance, and performance test planning
* Automated Test Scripts: Code, test from test cases
* Test Execution: Functional, user acceptance, and performance test execution, monitoring, and control
* Optimize application, database, and network performance across the enterprise
* Protect sensitive customer and corporate information and meet security/compliance requirements
* Deliver high traffic, high utilization and high availability metrics for web properties
* Enable customers to easily find what they need leading to revenue growth
Area of Expertise
JNDI, that acts as a common naming and directory service for publishing its EJB services and also searching existing enterprise services.
JDBC Connection Pooling, which is supported by the underlying J2EE application server. Following the J2EE application server protocol for connection pools, Jiffy initializes and reuses the connections in the JDBC connection pool repeatedly for the various database transactions involved in Jiffy applications.
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is an architectural strategy that helps achieve tighter business-IT alignment. It uses standards-based interfaces to facilitate needs-based access to IT resources spread over an enterprise network. SOA provides agility - a crucial requirement for sustained business competitiveness - to enterprises by creating flexible business processes and offering practical and cost-effective means of integration.
A fresh viewpoint made Web 2.0 an exciting idea and then, a clutch of technologies made Web 2.0 a growing reality. Jiffy helps you move up to Web 2.0 by providing solutions that are built on the twin pillars of Web 2.0 principles and Web 2.0 technologies.
So far we have spent almost one half of this overview and have not even mentioned the Rich part of Rich Internet Applications. Rich stands for the broad set of media supported by RIA's - multiple fonts, vector and bitmap graphic files, animations, online conferencing, audio and video are typical of many RIAs. Rich buys eyeballs because it delivers content in the form most appropriate to the message.
Silverlight 1.0, which was developed under the codename Windows Presentation Foundation/Everywhere (WPF/E), consists of the core presentation framework, which is responsible for UI, interactivity and user input, basic UI controls, graphics and animation, media playback, Digital rights management, and DOM integration.